What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Learn everything you need to know about Parkinson’s Disease in one place. Get easy to understand answer to your most important questions.
- Would she still be able to live a “normal” life… to be able to walk or dance or keep on playing the piano? (playing the piano is one of her greatest joys in life)
- Was she going to die earlier than normal because of the Parkinson’s???
- How to slow down its progress and reduce the severity of symptoms.
- How to overcome the fear and despair of Parkinson’s.
- How to get your confidence back and maintain your independence for as long as possible.
- How to create a sense of well being and serenity in your life.
- How much time did she have before it would drastically impact and change her life?
Is it something I can trust?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I feel I can track down some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. All About Parkinsons scores an averge of 4.03, which is above average and wins the site points.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. All About Parkinsons scores 63.99/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.allaboutparkinsons.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: allaboutparkinsons.com you’ll also be taken through to allaboutparkinsons.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)